Skip to main content

09/16/2023 - Update

 Hello Quantum Computer Enthusiasts,

 I have not forgotten about the blog. I am pursuing my other love of education, computers, and computer networking. Currently I am still working at Alfred State College as an Instructional Support Associate. But I am also working in a second role of adjunct Instructor for Alfred State College. Then on top of that I got an opportunity to teach at a University in Minnesota. I am now teaching Bachelor level and Master level students at Minnesota State University Mankato. Yes, the Minnesota job is online, but attendance has been great.

 Now back to the blog. I still have a major interest in Quantum Computing. I still believe technology is going to help mankind reach for the stars.  Ok I might be a bit dramatic, but I do not think it is off base with the idea.

 Companies are pouring huge amounts of money into research, bringing this technology to the fore.  There are companies that have gone with public investment opportunities through NASDAQ, the stock exchange and more.

 You can also look forward to two other sections to the blog. I want to add a Microcomputing \ Networking side to this conversation. I also want to resurrect my education blog and publish some of the material I did while I went after my master’s in education in Education and Technology.

 Please I welcome you to stay with my blog. The feeds are doing their thing and will update when the website they are pointing to updates.

 I will leave the blog on for you.

 More to come

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

In order for me to continue teaching, I pursued a master’s degree. I chose to get that master’s degree in education and technology. During that journey to obtain the degree, I did a whole semester of research into Quantum Computing. During that research, I became convinced that Quantum Technology is in all our futures. It is closer than you think. Since my concentration is in education and I was teaching basic networking, I went on to think what it would take to teach quantum computing. During my Networking 1 class I would teach binary, the basics of today’s computing technology. Then I saw that Quantum Technology is based on Quantum Mechanics and I then panicked thinking where do I start? I am not even sure I understand it. This blog is dedicated to education on Quantum Computing and Quantum Technology. This blog is going to always be a work in progress. If you want to keep up with all the events in Quantum technology, please check back periodically. To the left you will find Blog f

November 18, 2023

  Hello My Blog Followers, I am sorry it has been a while.   It is the end of the semester and things are moving at a busy pace.   It is hard to buy out time to share information. I thought I would take some time and tell you what is coming down the road for the blogs and the information I present. The first is I am hoping to display some of the activities of my students from this semester: Microcomputer Systems and Network and Security Protocols. Microcomputer Systems is based on the CompTIA A+ information.   I have my students’ doing videos on the different subjects that we cover in that class. If I get their permission to publish, I will share that with my followers. The Network and Security Protocols consists of seventh semester Bachelor students and three Master level students.   All of them are going to be making videos on High-Speed networking.   Today’s technology is looking at making it standard to have at least ten gigs for data collecting and other technologies that